Sunday, March 21, 2010

Something to think about Sunday


Do you ever have one of those days?

Today is one of those days.

Things have been said, unintentional hurtful things. And I am trying to brush off those words and those actions. I admit I'm struggling.

and

I am reminded of this quote today (although I don't know where it is from):


"You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got and remember what you had.

Always forgive, but never forget.

Learn from your mistakes, but never regret.

People change, things go wrong, just remember... life goes on."


3 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Beautiful saying! Great words of wisdom.

Happy Mom said...

I'm catching up on my reading - this is so very true. I hope your day got better.

Melissa said...

That's a great quote!! I just came across your blog today....I saw your comment on another blog and came over here!