Sunday, November 15, 2009

Something to Think About Sunday


I have been blessed with many special people in my life. Most of them influence me in one way or another. Sometimes positively, sometimes negatively.

There is one person who I have had the pleasure of meeting within the last year, who has influenced me tremendously.

I will admit, when I first met him, I did not care for him much. Honestly, some of the things he did drove me crazy. And now that he has moved away and I no longer see him, I miss his presence, his words, and our conversations. I am left to think of the impact he had on my life and in such a short period of time.

Being in his presence made me think about and question my life and my religion. He made me want to be a better person, wife, mother and christian.

I doubt he even knows the impact he has made.

I only pray I can take what he gave me during these few months and give it to others.


You don't have to be a 'person of influence' to be influential. In fact, the most influential people in my life are probably not even aware of the things they've taught me.
~Scott Adams




No comments: