Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I don't think so.

I went to the store the other night, to get a couple things for Thanksgiving.

When I was checking out the cashier checking customers out in the lane next to mine leaned over and said, "Has anyone ever told you you look like Amanda Bynes?"

Me: "Umm, No and I would guess I have a few years on her."

Cashier: "Well, you do and you don't have to tell people you are older than her."

I said thanks, took my items and went on my way. When I got home I was compelled to google Miss Bynes. Yep, thats who I thought she was. And nope, I'm not seeing the resemblence.



Oh, did I mention I was buying wine?

I think he must have been tasting the product!

Well at least he didn't say her (nothing against her ~ so take no offense!):










Hmmm, what are your thoughts?
And who have you been told you look like?


2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

All my neighbors say I look like the host of my kids' favorite show "Wipeout!" Actually, they think I act like her too...I would have to agree (minus her big boobs, that is!)

Happy Mom said...

Punky Brewster (aka Soleil Moon Frye) - I take a complement anywhere I can get it. I better start living up to it. :)