Sunday, November 8, 2009

Over the Top

I have to admit, today as I was checking in with my favorite blogs and reading comments left on my blog, I got a little excited. Why you ask? Because I was honored with this award:




From The Treat Girl. No, I don't know her, except through comments back and forth, stories, words, and pictures on her blog. Check her out ~ I dare you! She is a mom like me, with 3 kids as well. She is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, like.... well, you get the idea. Unfortunately, she likes the Yankees (like some of my other friends.... yes, you know who I'm talking to...), but I won't hold that against her, because she seems too fabulous otherwise! Anyway, thank you Miss Treat Girl ~ you have made me smile today!

Now, onto the business of accepting this award.

Here is the deal ~ Now, I get to give this award to 6, yes 6 of my favorite blogs. Then you (my award recipients) get to follow these instructions ~ like me.

1.) Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.


2.) Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs you love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.

I'm nominating these 6 blogs:

Why you ask?

Because these are all blogs from real women. Women just trying to be the best they can be for their families, for others and for themselves. They regularly bring smiles to my face and can really get me thinking. They are funny, serious, loving, crafty and just enjoyable to be around (um... a couple in real life and the majority through my lovely friend Ms. Computer).

So ladies... HERE'S TO YOU!
Thanks for the daily joy you bring ~ you are all "OVER THE TOP"!

1. Happy mom over at Nothing Less Than a Miracle (unfortunately yes, another Yankee fan)
2. Miss Lisa from Smell The Coffee Lisa
3. Crystal blogging from Little Bit Funky
4. Mandy inspiring people at Moody Girl Projects
5. Rhiannon creating delicious thing at Pink Sugar Desserts
6. Emily expressing herself at The Anderson Crew with lovely words and pictures


3.) Copy and paste this quiz… Change the answers, ONE word only!!


1-Your cell phone? junk
2- Your hair? straight
3-Your mother? caring
4-Your father? Hard-working
5-Your favorite food? Mexican
6-Your favorite drink? water
7-Your dream last night? huh?
8-Your dream/goal? Heaven
9-What room are you in? Guest
10-Your hobby? exercise
11-Your fear? failing
12-Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13-Where were you last night? Melting-Pot
14-Something that you are not? marathoner
15-Muffin? blueberry
16-Wish list item? cabinets
17-Where did you grow up? Midwest
18-Last thing you did? thought
19-What are you wearing? comfy
20-Your TV? off
21-Your pets? dog
22-Friends? blessings
23- Your life? bliss
24-Your mood? content
25-Missing someone? nope
26-Vehicle? Denali
27-Something you are not wearing? ring
28-Your favorite store? Target
29-Favorite color? blue
30-When was the last time you laughed? 8pm
31-Last time you cried? days
32-Your best friend? thoughtful
33-One place you go to over and over? Target
34-One person who emails you regularly? Mom
35-Favorite place to eat? anywhere


There you have it! Thanks again Treat Girl!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What a fun blog you have!
Thanks so much for the award :)

emily anderson said...

hi!
thanks so much for the award---that was sweet of you.
i'm so glad you enjoy reading the blog...it means a lot to me!
one of these days i may get around to doing this quiz...it's a fun one!
emily

Jennifer Juniper said...

I've always wanted to try the Melting Pot!