Sunday, January 30, 2011

Something to think about Sunday

BEING
Definition: living; being alive



I've been busy.
My mind has been racing.
I've been stressed, and yet  somewhat relaxed (huh?).

When life gets this way, I seem to get frustrated easily.  Which is.....    very frustrating.  And it leads me to unconsciously examine my life path and seems to amplify all of my downfalls.

I feel like I am a good wife, mom, friend and child of God.  I am loving, spiritual, helpful, and so much more, but it doesn't feel like it's enough, like I'm being enough.  I mean, I love my family, but am I showing it enough, in my words and actions?  I love my husband, but the spark that was there so many years ago is more like a candle now, I could be more romantic and spontaneous.  There are so many moments when I feel stretched  too thin, tired and short, moments I should step back, take a deep breath and relax.  And while I'm fun (I think ☺), and I love to laugh it doesn't feel like it's enough.


For some reason I feel like I need to be more:
Loving
Romantic
Patient
Spiritual
Health conscious
Fit
Fun
Relaxed
Spontaneous
Organized
Creative



Is it possible to stop trying to "be more"  and just accept who you are right now?


1 Samuel 16:7b
“For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.’ (NKJV)



28. For the smile on my Daughter’s face as I cheer her on
29. Cuddling with my Hubby in the middle of the afternoon
30. Unexpected flowers

No comments: