Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ordinary Miracles (8)

I'm struggling lately with my  Ordinary Miracles Monday schedule.  Somehow the weeks fly by and the weekends go even faster!  But not so fast that I am unable to stop and enjoy some Ordinary Miracles!

Smiley didn't have school last week so we were able to spend lots of time together.  She never ceases to amaze me with her creative ideas and her growing intellect.  We spent a morning at the library, reading books and playing with different "toys".  She had fun spelling words with these tracing blocks:


Also, Sassy
found out that she made the "A" city fast pitch softball team.  And once again hubby will be coaching her team.  We are all looking forward to a fun summer season.

Anyway, I hope you'll look back at your week and think about the ordinary things, people, places or happenings that took place in your life.  The ordinary that is usually taken for granted.  Tell me what miracles occurred in your life!




No comments: