Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Funny ~ sort of ....

Ok, so I've been a bit busy the last few days.

Company coming.

Extra little one's running around this morning to help out a friend.

A double birthday party to get ready for.

So honestly, I don't really have a funny for you today! BUMMER.

However, here is a video of Miss Smiley herself bustin' a move ~ and you can see Action loves to be in front of the camera.






Also a few more pics of what we've been up to:



Trains





Dress up, babies and MP3's (stolen from Sassy's room)





2 comments:

Happy Mom said...

It's great of Action to clarify chocolate milk really isn't good for you...sorry buddy, I am still going to drink it from time time. :)

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hello-Its Cheri from Its So Very Cheri and I came by to let you know, my blog moved to its own site this past weekend and I am asking everyone to PLEASE come over to the new site to Re-sign up to follow me or you won't get updates. The address is almost the same just leave out the blogspot.
Sunday begins the 4th week of the month long give-a-way.
Cheri
Itssoverycheri. c o m