Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Funny

Hello Friday!  Couple of things ~
First off, the kids have the day off from school today so we all decided to sleep in.  When I woke up at 8:00 this was what our indoor/outdoor thermometer read:



YIKES!!!  Great day to stay inside!  Except that Smiley has to go to gymnastics in an hour and birthday presents need to be purchased for parties this weekend.......

Anyway, this video was floating around Facebook and I found it fitting for this friday's smile, since this Sunday is Superbowl Sunday.  I laughed watching it and my kids watched it over and over, so I hope it brings a smile to your face on this lovely Friday!




So, what is the weather like where you live?

Are you going to watch the Superbowl ~ who do you want to win?  (I'm going with the 49er's!)



Do you watch it for the game or the commercials?


No comments: