Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I found

I went thrifting the other day and found some goodies.

Take a look for yourselves:


I love these quotes 
and 
these babies.....

brand new and in their sealed boxes


Love these!  



Spider webs and all :)


And I think these are book ends, but not for long


and Frames of course


which are already in the process of being repurposed


A new scarf ~ again new with tags on


and a few practical things 

Poker night invites (don't be fooled by the price tag on these)
and 
a Protractor for Sassy



The best part ~ I paid under $20 for EVERYTHING

YAY!!!

What have you thrifted lately?



5 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the coffee cup. The LOVE, DANCE, SING one. Love it. I have a card with that quote on it and it makes me smile. Nice finds. Don't you feel great after some successful hunting? :)

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Ohh I adore that crate!! Great finds Wendy :) xo

the treat girl said...

Loooooove it for you!!! I have to STOP going to my GW!!!!!! I may need an intervention....but I find so many great treasures!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

You found so many great pieces!! I love the wooden box! Can not wait to see what you do with the book ends! :) I went thriftin' last week... on the lookout for some old suitcases... but didn't find any. Yet!

Kara said...

I love that box. I've been looking for something similar. And I need new/old frames for a gallery wall. Looks like you had a successful trip.