Sunday, April 18, 2010

Not Me Monday ~ Child Edition....

MckMama from My Charming Kids usually does a "Not Me" Monday post.  Today, I needed to do a "Not My Child" version.





Ready?

Smiley did not get hungry and eat this lovely little creature.....





Action DID NOT dress up Zoie, our poor little dog as a Steeler Football Player.....


AND

Last but not least, one of my darling children did NOT eat all of the grapes and leave the empty container in the fridge.  Not sure who you were, but Smiley you are off the hook, since you can't yet open the fridge by yourself........




Hmmm,
Play along, what didn't you or your kids do this week?







7 comments:

Joy said...

I often open our fridge and find empty containers or cups that the kids have used. their excuse? it's easier to stick it back in there then the sink :p

Liz said...

Well I guess it was good that the grapes were at least healthy. Could've been much worse! :)

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Rhiannon Bosse said...

hahahahah I have to show my mom this :) I put the empty milk container back the other day; and I'm almost 24 hehe xx

Natasha said...

My four year old loves to get in the fridge. Saturday morning he came in the den carrying the Papa Johns pizza box wanting leftovers for breakfast. I'll never forget when he was 2, my husband and I were laying in bed watching TV when we heard him coming down the hall. I met him halfway and he was carrying a cake box and said, "I want this cake."

Jennifer Juniper said...

My kids did NOT eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday! (yikes)

the treat girl said...

I didn't not just eat a whole box of Swedish Fish from the Dollar Store while I folded a load of laundry!!!!!

Kelli W said...

My kiddos have never eaten bugs before either...especially not huge gross beatles!