Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Step out from behind the camera ~ Day 2

Emily is challenging us mamas this week to get out from behind the camera and get in front of it.
It is a week long daily challenge.

And although I'm already a day late, I am taking the challenge:
Day 2 ~ For me: DAY 1

Action and I
94°
on our way to Sassy's softball game




Which her team won, and no one melted. ☺

Tomorrow ~ day 3 of the challenge ~ my day 2 (oops)


ALSO,
Don't forget about my giveaway that ends on Thursday May 27th at NOON! You can enter either by commenting on the giveaway post, or by linking up!

5 comments:

emily anderson said...

great pic wendy! love that you are participating :)
em

the treat girl said...

What great smiles!! Aren't you guys loving this great weather too??? It's been sooo beautiful here all week!!! Enjoy.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... you two are SO cute! And those dimples... adorable!!

Shirley said...

Sweet picture :) He looks happy to be posing with his mama!

Lori P said...

This is SUCH a sweet picture and, yeah, I saw that challenge, too. I was SO photogenic in my 20's, 30's and the first half of my 40's. Then I don't know what happened. Something exploded or imploded. I haven't figured it out yet. But YOU, you and the kiddo have got it going on. Nice pic. (clearly I need my afternoon coffee - I'm babbling)