3. Take one pipecleaner and poke a hole through the center of your 9 circles. Then fold the top over so it doesn't slip out of the tissue paper.
4. Loosly gather your petals up and wrap pipecleaner around the bottom of the flower.
6. Repeat for as many flowers as you want.
7. Paint any design or pattern you want on your can (Sassy painted bees ~ as her teachers theme for the year was "busy bees") using your acrylic paints.
7. When the can is dry, put your flowers in and fill with chocolates (or whatever you wish to use) to hold them in place.