Thursday, December 22, 2011

Date Night

Hubs and I went out for dinner the other night.

We went to the Capital Grill with another couple.

Dinner was fabulous as was the company!

It was so nice to have a relaxing night out ~ even better was one with a little adult conversation!


PS ~ I must recommend the Cheesecake!  The perfect amount of crust (Hubby LOVES crust and was craving more, but I found it to be perfect!), delicious creamy inside topped with a crisp sugar crust and fresh berries!  MMmmmmm!








7 comments:

Angel said...

Wendy, you are SO beautiful! You two make a gorgeous couple! I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

oh a date night would be so great right now. you guys look great. glad you had some time away.

Vivian said...

Oh Wendy I'm going to sound like a broken record again...but you two are such a darling and good looking couple. Best to you always. Merry Christmas! Thumbs up for date nights!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Yay for date night! Sounds like a perfect night. Cheesecake... yum! :) You are such a beautiful couple. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I wrote about that cheesecake once and named it my fave dessert of all time :) Yum! We just got gifted a gift certificate for Capital Grill and I'm so excited to go again!

Merry Christmas!

Laurie J said...

date nights are the BEST! sweet pic of you guys
<3

Kristina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...you are so sweet:) I love, love, love your Christmas pictures above...both of them...so cute!