Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Enjoy

Last weekend, once Sassy was done with her softball tournament, we decided to hit the lake.  This was the first time this season we've had the tube out.  Sassy brought along a friend and we all had a great time.  These are truly the memories I want my kids to cherish.  The times together as a family, laughing and having fun.
And, I'm taking a short bloggy break ~ not that I've been any too consistent since summer began ~ for the 4th.  I'm shutting down to spend some time with family and to create and embrace new memories, like these:








Have a safe and happy fourth of July!

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Looks like you are all having so much fun together! Great memories! Happy 4th! :)

The Constant Complainer said...

Happy Fourth of July, Wendy. I hope this finds you doing well. I enjoyed the pictures. We just got back from a beach vacation and were doing similar fun things! Talk to you soon!