Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Funny


Conversations

#1

With Sassy as we are STUCK in traffic on the freeway:

Me: Ugh, we should have gone a different way.

Sassy: Just think mom, we might be on the "jam cam"


~ really, it is about perspective!



#2

Action, as we are in the car.

Action: Hey mom, I decided I'm not going to get a job when I grow up.

Me:  You do know honey, that daddy and I won't be paying for all of your things forever, especially when you are old enough and responsible enough to have a job of your own.

Action:  I know mom.

* wait for it...............


My wife will.


Me:  { completely dumbfounded }


Out of the mouth of Babes!
Gotta Love It!

Have an AMAZING weekend!


3 comments:

Tillie said...

totally cracking up!! Love that he knows he'll be a kept man!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ha ha! Go get a sugar mama Action!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh my gosh... I love it!! LOL :)