Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Weekend





And if you're wondering, we made these "crystal" hearts with pipe cleaners, water, and borax ~ science at it's finest :)

 
Although I was bummed that I couldn't get a babysitter for Saturday night (you know for a HOT date with my hubby ie. not having to cut up anyone else's food but my own during dinner) our weekend turned out LOVELY!

Friday night Sassy had a basketball game ~ unfortunately they lost, but it was not without effort.

I headed to a Premier Jewelry party and purchased a few new accessories. It was so nice to hang out with a bunch of ladies! No testosterone to be found (ok, my friend's husband was there, and kept busy by filling drinks and cracking jokes).

Saturday. I woke up in SHOCK!
The clock read 8:41.
WHAT are you kidding? I can't even tell you the last time I was in bed when that time appeared on the clock.

Once the initial shock wore off, I just smiled!

Sassy and Action had a birthday party to go to at a family friends house from 1-4.
When we arrived to pick them up afterwards, we were met by our friend (Yes, the drink getter from Friday night) with the sentence, "Hey Guys, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!" That sealed the deal. Our 4 o'clock pick up turned into a 10 o'clock evening spent with great friends.

Sunday.

Church.

Breakfast out with friends.

Relaxation.

A Nap.

Homemade heart shaped pizza (you can tell it's a heart, right?)



A wonderful day!

Did you have a good weekend?

2 comments:

Joyeful said...

Your borax hearts are so creative! My little scientist would love to make these! Glad your day was spent with those you love the most : )

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love those borax projects! My last date night got canceled too :( Love your new profile pic!