Wednesday, September 8, 2010

They Survived

Yesterday was the first day back to school for my kiddos.





Smiley ran right up to the step for "her turn"


~ and then tried to keep up ~


They left excited and came home smiling, but tired.

I figured Smiley and I would have a quiet day ahead of us.  Not the case.

Once the bus pulled away we were off:
A nice hard workout for me and a little daycare/friend time for Smiley.
Grocery shopping
Playing
6 dozen cookies made.
and
the next thing I knew the bus was pulling up at the corner.

Time flew.

Our routine is slowly coming and then hopefully I will find my scrapbook/craft room clean it and then USE it!





2 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

They are so cute!! And Smiley is adorable :) Look at her little booties!! xo

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!