Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ordinary Miracles (11)

Happy Monday!  Today, like every week,  I am doing a little reflecting, remembering some of the Ordinary Miracles I was able to witness last week.  There are many little miracles that happen in our daily lives ~ a sunny day, a quiet night, a random act of kindness either given or received.  I spotted a few and I hope you were able slow down and witness some Ordinary Miracles too!

It seems, this week was a week of Ordinary Miracles with Sassy.

After church on Sunday pedicures were on the agenda with her.  We were also joined by two of her friends and their mom's as well.  It was a fun, relaxing time.

Tuesday night.  Sassy, her friends (8 of them) and their Moms (umm, my friends) met up at the movie theatre to watch Divergent.  I haven't read the books...yet, but the movie was pretty good (have you seen it or read the books?  What did you think?)


Then, last Friday Sassy turned 13.  I  crepe papered the outside of her bedroom door for a fun surprise when she woke up.  I also had donuts waiting for her for breakfast.  After a full day of school she had a busy night with high school softball practice and volleyball practice.  We squeezed in some Sassy celebration time afterwards though with dinner, cupcakes and presents.  I was reminded how much she has changed my life these past 13 years.  What a blessing she is to our family and those around her. It was so much fun spending time with just her this past week.



And since we are talking about birthdays, how about 1 more....

Hubby's birthday was on Saturday.  
Everyday I spend time with him is an Ordinary Miracle. How empty my life would be without him in it! More details on how we celebrated later :)


Now, glance back at your week and think about the ordinary things, people, places or happenings that took place in your life. The ordinary that is usually taken for granted.

And, tell me what miracles occurred in your life!

No comments: