Monday, January 30, 2012

Spaghetti Pizza

I got this recipe from my brother in law a few years ago.  It's really easy (but needs about 1 hour for cooking time) and is yummy.  Even my kids like it, and they are my toughest critics :)

Spaghetti Pizza

Ingredients:


8oz cooked spaghetti noodles
2 eggs
1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 bag of shredded cheddar or pizza cheese
Any pizza toppings you want (this time I used: browned ground beef, green pepper, onion, mushrooms and black olives)


Directions:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a large bowl, mix together the cooked noodles, eggs, bag of mozzarella cheese and garlic powder.


Gently press into a 9x13 baking dish coated with nonstick spray.


Bake for 25 mins.

When it is done baking,  pour the entire jar of spaghetti sauce over the baked noodle mixture and spread it out evenly.


Add any pizza toppings you desire.

Spread the cheddar cheese evenly over your toppings.

Bake at 375 for an additional 30 minutes.


Enjoy!









Home Stories A2Z

3 comments:

Crimson Heart Studios said...

My kids would flip for this, two favorite foods at once. Thanks cindy

Jennifer Juniper said...

Huh, I think my kids might like this! I think I'll try it this week!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Pinning this! :) Looks delicious! Do you like that whole grain pasta? We have tried a few kinds and did not like them. Is this one a good one?