Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Doctor

After a long couple of nights and a very crabby baby girl, a trip to the doctor was in order.

A not so smiley Smiley and I went to the doctor friday morning after only 1 hour of sleep on Thursday night. 

The doctor we saw had no personality. 

He wouldn't look at me when he talked.

He was quiet.

He answered my questions as he was walking out of the room.

But....

He determined Smiley had double ear infections and a blister in one of her ears.

We left with a prescription.

Then it was home to bed for her and eventually a little nap for myself.

Her ear drum burst, her fever went away (very low to begin with) and a lovely full night of sleep on friday night :)

I think we are finally on the up and up!

and

Maybe there is a future doctor ~ with lots of personality ~ living under my roof. 

See for yourselves:






1 comment:

the treat girl said...

Awwwhhh!!!!!! I hope that cutie patootie is doing much better!!!! And your new doctor seems much more capable than the one you saw last Friday!