Monday, July 13, 2009

Grateful

Well if you read yesterday's post, I had a bit of denial going on ~ ha!


So for today, here are a few of the things I was grateful for last week:

I was thrilled to have an evening out with friends. We had dinner and just hung out. Fabulous and hillarious stories were told, memories were talked about, and feelings were shared. I am grateful I have such amazing women in my life.

My Darling Husband took a day off of work last week so we could play together as a family. We enjoyed a mostly cloud free (of course not in this picture), relaxing, fun, playful, hot day on the lake.



We purchased a new accessory for our deck and spent time enjoying it.


Oooh, and while we are on the subject of things we are grateful for, I would like to mention that I am extremely grateful for the person who came up with this recipe:


Ingredients:
graham crackers
chocolate bar
marshmallows


Directions:
Come on....
You know what to do!




Mmmmmm. Sassy is grateful too!



No comments: