Thursday, May 14, 2009

Monster Cookies


I recently made dozens of Monster Cookies to take to a local homeless shelter (and a few extra for the family). Making these cookies bring back some of the best memories of my grandmother. She always had a stash of them in her freezer. Although we never got caught sneaking them, I'm sure she knew.....
ENJOY!


Monster Cookies
3 eggs
1 stick unsalted butter
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tsp. baking soda
4 1/2 cups oatmeal

M&M's
chocolate chips

Mix together all ingredients ~ amount of M&M's and chocolate chips is to your liking
Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I most definetly will have to try these cookies. I am terribly fond of any "grandma recipes". They are ALWAYS the best!!!

sawicky99 said...

I have been dying to find this recipe, but haven't had the time to search for it! YUM YUM YUM! Grandma recipes are the best especially when shared with friends!!!