Wednesday, June 7, 2017

In the beginning....

At the beginning of this year I set my mind on getting back to blogging.  I mean, besides the fact that I enjoy writing and have met many people via my blog, I really just wanted to get back to why I started all of this in the first place.  In the beginning, I wanted this space to be an avenue for our family members and friends who live in different states (or simply just a few hours away) to always be able to connect with whats going on in our lives.  I wanted to inspire people to love the life they live and seek the beautiful in the ordinary.

Nothing has changed, I still want that.

However, since I haven't kept up, you all are going to get blasted with a school year review for each kiddo.  This will be similar to how you got blasted with a summer review.  If you don't remember, here you go: Sassy ~ Action ~ Smiley

I'll start tomorrow with Sassy.









No comments: