Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sassy is 14!

Hard to believe that this little girl of mine (regardless of the fact that she is almost as tall as me!) turns 14 today!


I remember the day she was born like it was just yesterday.  I was a first time mom ~ nervous, a little scared and so filled with a new intensity of love and joy that I didn't know even existed.

She has grown up into a fabulous teenager.  I  know, I know, we are early into the teenage years, but it's been fabulous so far!

She is a very driven and motivated young lady.  She has been on the A honor roll every trimester and does a fine job balancing all of her activities.  Currently she is playing club volleyball and high school   fast pitch softball.  She was pretty excited when the head coach told her she would be practicing with the JV team and pitching games for mostly the JV, but also for some 10th grade games as needed.  Pretty exciting for an 8th grader!



Anyway, 14 years ago my life changed in ways I couldn't even imagine and even though they have flown by, I have enjoyed every minute with this beautiful girl!




 

No comments: