Sunday, January 29, 2012

I caught them.

It seems as Sassy and Action have gotten older, they have found new ways to drive each other crazy. 
 They've found just which buttons to push to upset the other one.  
They've found ways to get each other in trouble.  
They argue.  They fight.  They even wrestle.  Sometimes for fun.  Sometimes not.

I do know they absolutely love each other though.  
And moments like this one, when they think no one is watching, melt my heart.




Even if it is only for a moment.




Remember to enjoy the simple things 



10 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful moment to capture.

Suzanne said...

Great pictures. I love sibling love. I really like the nicknames for your kids too. Cute!

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- look at that!!! They will remember those moments & share them with their kids one day.

Janel said...

This made me smile, inside and out. Sibling rivalry is strong, but so is their love. :)

LeiShell said...

That is so neat! I wish our lakes would freeze so we could do that! Cute blog!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... what a sweet moment to have captured! I remember all too well those days with my brothers and sister. We sure could push those buttons! :) Our poor mom! lol

The Gambrel Family said...

Love these photos, such a sweet moment you captured.

At Home with the Hammonds said...

Love these photos and how you captured such a great moment!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

wow, these are beautiful!

rebecca said...

so sweet Wendy! my two oldest are the same way and little moments like this are so special when they do happen! :) thank you for sharing your photos with us!