Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A night out

It started at about 6:30.

I wasn't leaving until 7:30.

What started you ask?

The hysterical crying from this little cutie.



Last night I went out with a fabulous bunch of women to see the movie "The Help".  We had a wonderful time.

And while I was waiting to get picked up (and while hiding from Smiley, who was NOT feeling so Smiley)  Sassy shot a few pictures of me.



(And no, I wasn't doing any reading ~ there was someone who wanted to get caught up on the Twilight series and I just happen to have the books)

Anyway, it was a fun, much needed night out.  I haven't read the book "The Help" but after seeing the movie, I would like to.  It was a good movie, sad and uplifting all at once.

And, in case you were wondering..... Smiley didn't cry the entire time I was gone :)  Wonder how traumatized she's going to be when she finds out I'm going to be gone ALL weekend!  Yikes!







5 comments:

Val said...

Great pics.....The Help is such an amazing movie. Happy Thursday!! =)

Melissa said...

Great pic! I haven't seen the movie "The Help", but I did read the book and LOVED IT. I guess that's why I'm hesitant to see the movie...I'm afraid it will not live up(sorta like Twilight in my opinion). Your family is beautiful!

Angel said...

You're so beautiful! Sassy is becoming quite the photographer!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... she was going to miss her mama! :) I have not seen that movie yet, but have heard nothing but good things about it! Beautiful shots. Your are both so cute! :)

Vanessa Rogers said...

she certainly is a cutie!