8 inches of heavy spring snow
Smiley had a 102° fever and only wanted to snuggle.
Sassy found out she made the fast pitch softball team cut (and squealed with excitement)
Lucky for me at the end of the night it was Sassy who wanted to snuggle (she's growing up so fast and I will take every snuggle second I can with her) and we watched a little American Idol (I have to... I'm in a fantasy Idol league and I'm in 3rd place ~ it's kind of like doing homework).
Anyway here we are chillin' together
Enough of the camera Already!!!
60. A conversation with a child who is not my own
61. Sore muscles
62. Alone Time
63. A new perspective
64. Sitting back and observing
65. The giggles of a 2 year old catching snowflakes
66. The roles I have been given
67. End of the season basketball parties
68. The health of my children