Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Funny



A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady pictured above, sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her,  "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"


"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said.  "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint.  Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food.  On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and don't exercise at all."


The doctor exclaimed, "That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"



"Forty," she replied.



Have a great weekend! 


2 comments:

The Constant Complainer said...

Wendy, that was pretty funny. I was waiting for the punch line, but obviously it was different than I expected. LOL.

the treat girl said...

Tooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!