Tuesday, February 9, 2010

That's my Action

Action plays basketball every Tuesday.

Tonight they were playing the game "Mr. Fox" while dribbling up and down the court.

Action was Mr. Fox along with a few other kids who had already gotten "caught" as well. So they were doing the catching.

After one series of chasing, Action came running over to me to give me a High-Five. Not to mention he had a HUGE grin on his face. Right after he slapped my hand he yelled "Hey mom, I got that girl!" Oh, I think I may have my hands full with this one.

He is also the boy who last year while dining at a Florida restaurant when we were on vacation could NOT stop smiling at the waitress. When she walked away after taking our orders my Darling Husband said to him, "You think she's cute, don't you?" Actions smile grew even wider and he became speechless. All he could do was shake his head (that would be a "yes").




2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love that action shot of Action at the end!

Joyeful said...

He sounds like a little charmer!! ; )