Thats right, its time for another venting session.
1. Stepping in something wet when you only have socks on.
2. Stores that close at 6 on Saturday nights.
3. A packed health club because of all those new year's resolutions.
Ok, but if I change my perspective, check this out:
1. I am thankful that I have a family and a warm house live in; with healthy children who are able to run around and play outside. Happy children who come in from outside with runny noses and wet, sloppy, snow boots begging for hot chocolate.
2. I am so glad that the running store closed at 6 on Saturday night so the employees who work there were able to go home and hopefully spend time with their families.
3. I enjoy going to the health club and feel so good after a hard workout. It makes me smile to see so many new faces in the gym. New people who are motivated and want to become healthier.
Alright, YOUR TURN ~ What's driving you crazy this week?