Monday, December 7, 2009

Welcome..

Ahh, The Christmas season is in full shiver bloom and I don't know about you, but I am enjoying the sights and sounds of Christmas at my house.

Welcome to our home ~ first stop the entry way:

Before:



After:




The sitting room:

Before:




After:





Don't forget to look here  to check out the mantel and here for the dining room!


Oh, and on another note, I had a lovely girls night on Saturday. 9 of us went and saw "New Moon".  Of course the book was better, but the movie was pretty good and followed the book well.  LOTS better than "Twilight" and  Oh, and the muscles.....

Oh, sorry I got side tracked. Then we went to dinner and had a great night of conversation and laughter. A wonderful night with friends!

Have you seen it?  What did you think?



Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

6 comments:

the treat girl said...

Oh Miss.....how pretty your tree is!!! Don't you just love the glow at night.....I love feeling all tucked in and cozy at night with the glow of the lights. Especially when it's snowing!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Hey! See what happens when I don't check in on you??? I almost missed my frame! I love to see them in people's homes, it's my favorite part!
Go Steelers...bah! I'm trying, but they are really ticking me off! Now "the ketchup guy" might not play!

Beckypdj said...

Very festive, thanks for sharing!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

One word...BEAUTIFUL...thanks soooo much for the tour...I had a great time! Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

Totallyscrappy said...

I love the picture of the tree all lit up! Merry Christmas!

Jennifer Owens said...

I love your before and after picture idea - showing it during the day and at night all lit up.

Everything is beautiful! Thanks for the tour!