I bring you MY pet peeves of the week:
1. Excessive amounts of snow when I want to travel ~ and yes, somtimes it is about me :)
2. An inability to understand people on the other end of the phone ~ in this case due to an inability to speak clear ENGLISH!
4. The manager at the Westin in PA. ***UPDATE*** ~ He is no longer a pet peeve :)
5. Only 2 open check out lanes at Target on a busy shopping day at a busy time.
6. People who call you back with out listening to the voice mail you left them first.
Ok, thats it for now.
Please vent with me.
What are your pet peeves this week?
one more thing:
Since it's New Year's Eve, what do you plan to do?
I'll answer first.
Us, we keep it low key.
Dinner out as a family.
Games and a movie.
Remembering the good things about the past year and the goals and memories we hope to make in the next.