Sunday, September 27, 2009

Something to Think About Sundays

Be Healthy,

Treat others with Compassion

Have Confidence and

Act Respectfully......

Four (of the many) important things I want to instill in my daughters and my son.

We are not all perfect......

Looks can be decieving:

Be who you are.

Have goals and dreams.

Do your BEST.

And remember, you are perfect just the way you are!

1 Samuel 16:7

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."



1 comment:

Lisa Anne said...

Love, Respect, Order and Reason are the four things I live by. Without love in our hearts we are alone and have nobody. We must respect others to gain respect back. I need order in my life or else I'd never have bills paid, dinner made and groceries bought. Reason is important because without it I think all relationships would fail. Reason with your parents, friends kids, husbands or wives.