Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is why...

On Wednesday and Saturday mornings there is a spin class that I love going to. The music is upbeat and the instructor is extremely energetic. I can easily burn 600 - 700 calories in an hour during this class. What a great way to start the day!


The obvious caloric benefits and the energetic feeling I get however, are not the only reasons I go to this class or work out in general....


This may have a little something to do with it:






Just so everyone knows, I blame this on my darling husband! When I was younger, we did not have "dessert" after every meal. However, after my husband and I got married (almost 10 years ago ~ WOW) I learned that the man eats meals, just so he can have dessert (ok, maybe not entirely ~ but he does have a sweet tooth and usually likes something sweet after lunch and supper). And because of his sweet tooth, I have seemed to have sprouted one as well! YIKES!

So, until that tooth of mine falls out (not literaly) I am destined to have to hit the health club. Good thing I enjoy it!

No comments: